EverNote for Windows is an intuitive note
management application that offers you a single place for the
organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes
With EverNote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do's; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more.
EverNote provides a unique approach by storing all different
types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight -
without having to open notes individually - either by a single
click on any date in the Time Band, or by using EverNote's handy
Here are some key features of "EverNote":
- Links for clipped content: Allows you to easily pull rich content (formatted text, graphics, tables, etc.) into any note from anywhere on the desktop using copy-&-paste or drag-&-drop. What's more, EverNote automatically adds a clickable link back to the source, whether it's from a webpage or an MS Office document.
- Support for multiple note formats: Typed text, Web pages, emails, handwritten notes, images, document clips and digital snapshots.
- Multiple methods for finding notes: EverNote allows you to search for notes visually, by time, by keyword, and by automatic or manual categories. Using the advanced Smartsearch, you can instantly find any notes from thousands, complete with matching note count.
- Intelligent, multiple categories: EverNote assigns categories to notes automatically for easy organization and retrieval, as well as allowing you to manually assign one or multiple categories using a simple drag & drop.
- Advanced handwriting recognition: Recognizes and searches through handwritten notes. Automatically perfects freehand shapes and charts.
- To do's and other note templates: Allows you to easily enter and monitor form-based note "templates" such as to do lists, shopping lists, travel itineraries, expense reports, etc.
- Automatic save: No need to save notes manually -- all notes added to the endless tape are automatically and reliably saved to the EverNote database for you.