Uninstall Tool is a professional software
application whose purpose is to help you uninstall programs from
your system and delete registry entries and other remnants.
Additionally, the tool includes a startup manager that allows you
to disable or enable programs that run at Windows startup.
Smooth installation and several tweaks
Installing the software takes place in no time and you may select the components that you want to deploy on the system. You can opt for the “Install and Trace” feature which helps you monitor all entries added to your system by a new installed utility. Plus, you can place Uninstall Tool’s icon in Windows Control Panel.
The program automatically builds up a list with all utilities installed on your system and provides information about each one, such as name, size and installation date. The list can be refreshed with a single click and exported to HTML file format.
What’s more, you may perform search operations for quickly identifying an app in the list, sort items by system or hidden files, open up the Windows Registry Editor for viewing info about the entries for a particular tool, access the installation folder, as well as perform searches on Google about the desired software.
Different uninstallation modes
Uninstall Tool gives you the possibility to works with two different modes for getting rid of software from your computer. You can uninstall the selected program, scan the computer for registry entries and leftover files, as well as delete all the detected traces.
The second mode is built specifically for helping you identify system files and registry items belonging to a certain tool. It proves to be particularly useful especially when you need to delete obsolete or invalid entries, which couldn’t be normally removed from the system.
The “Install and Trace” mode helps you keep an eye on the changes that are made to your system when installing new software. You can view all entries left behind for each monitored utility.
A smart feature bundled in the package empowers you to check out the programs that run automatically at Windows startup, view current user registry key and details about the utility’s name, status, source and company, enable or disable them, as well as add a new app to startup.
Uninstall Tool lets you make several tweaks related to sorting the installed applications listed in the main panel by different criteria, highlight recently installed programs, display popup window with recently installed software, and activate or disable the uninstallation wizard.
Powerful and reliable uninstaller
All in all, Uninstall Tool combines ease of use with several advanced features for helping you remove programs and leftover files, trace new installed software, as well as manage startup items.
- Completely remove any software
- 3 Times Faster than standard removal program
- Uninstall System and Hidden programs
- Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Portable Mode: run from USB flash drive
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
- Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
- Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Navigate to a selected program's Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
- View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface with native support of 31 languages
- Option to replace Add/Remove program or add Uninstall Tool to Control Panel
- Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
- Running "Windows Components" and "Add/Remove Programs" tools