Terminal Services Manager shows which user is
connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and
how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using.
You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or
connect to their sessions remotely.
With Terminal Services Manager you can send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. Terminal Services Manager allows you to work with several hosts at once.
Terminal Services Manager displays information in both table form and by drawing graphs of the usage of CPU, memory, and other resources over time for each server, session, and user.
Here are some key features of "Terminal Services
- Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
- Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
- Managing users with Connect to a user session, Disconnect a user from a session ,Log off a user from a session
- Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
- Remotely control a user session
- Sending a message to a selected users
- Ending a process that is running