With this easy-to-use and cost efficient Master PDF
Editor you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and
print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks. Our
robust and rich set of features includes the full support of PDF
and XPS files, import/export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP
formats, converting XPS into PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering, and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed in the StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight functions will make your work easier than ever.
Here are some key features of "Master PDF
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).