Bluebeam Revu eXtreme is a professional application that comes with an advanced suite of features for helping you manage PDF files, such as creation, markup, batch conversion, merging and editing tools. It also includes plugins for AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage, SolidWorks and Microsoft Office, so you can create PDF files with the click of a button. Bluebeam Revu CAD 2015 - Designed for CAD users, Revu CAD's PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology improves communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from end to end.
Here are some key features of "Bluebeam Revu
- Plugins for one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- Plugins for one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
- Customizable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™ for cloud-based collaboration, including 3D PDFs in real time Markups list that tracks all annotation data and can be exported as a CSV or PDF Summary
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents feature for automatic detection of reisions
- Create PDFs directly from Microsoft(R) Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
- You can get started with creating a new file from a template (e.g. letter, tabloid, legal, ledger, standard) and customize it in terms of size, style and page count. You may import data from PDF files and export the edited documents to PDF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, DOCX, DOC, RTF, HTML, XLSX, XLS, or PPTX file format. Additionally, you may print data, send emails and create email templates.