Microsoft Office product that provides users with an interface to design multimedia slides to be displayed on a projection system or personal computer. The software incorporates images, sounds, videos, text, and charts to create an interactive presentation. Microsoft PowerPoint interacts with other Office products such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and is included with most Microsoft Office packages. Harness your thoughts in your very own digital notebook. Capture, organize, and share your ideas with digital notebooks that you can access on any device. Find things quickly with a powerful search engine that tracks your tags, indexes your typed notes, and recognizes text in images and handwritten notes. Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, insert files, pictures and tables—format your notes like you want. Easily share notebooks with friends, family, or colleagues so everyone can work together on travel plans, household tasks, or work projects.
PowerPoint features :
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
- Change the style of your presentation using theme variants, different color schemes for a theme.
- Presenter View gives you the tools to present with confidence, displaying the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- The Animation pane helps you design and fine-tune animations.
- Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same PowerPoint presentation.
- The Conflict Resolution view lets you visually compare conflicting changes, so you can easily decide what version to keep.