With RazorSQL you have the possibility to
connect to any database you want, include multi-tabular display of
queries and import data from various formats such as delimited
files, Excel spreadsheets and fixed-width files.
RazorSQL is a SQL database query tool, SQL editor, database browser, and administration tool with support for all major databases and built in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
Here are some key features of "RazorSQL":
- visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects
- tools for importing and exporting data
- a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
- a query builder
- tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures
- triggers and functions
- a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history
- adds functionality with the API plugin