Quickly parse, read and analyse log files with the professional
Why do you need a log viewer?
Log files are data stores, but most tools that work with log files treat the data as a continuous block of text. A log viewer will parse your log file and transform it into meaningful data. Viewing log files in LogViewPlus unlocks a new level of functionality way beyond tail and grep.
Here are some key features of
- Read and analyse large log files
- Tail remote log files with FTP, SFTP and FTPS
- Work with text, CSV, XML and JSON
- Merge multiple log files into a single view
- Graph log entires by time or category
- Auto-detect logging formats
- Transform your log files into meaningful data