Remote Desktop Manager is a small program used
to manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can add, edit, delete organize or find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it's a good replacement of the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Here are some key features of "Remote Desktop
- Small size
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
- Add name, image and description to your configuration
- Run in tray icon
- Quick access menu in the tray icon
- Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Search filter
- Auto start on Windows startup
- Auto update
- Nice UI with theme support