FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ is a powerful CFD Flow Integrated Environment dedicated to complex internal and external flows. FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ solves any flow, from incompressible to low and high speed flows. It combines completely unstructured hexahedral grids with an efficient preconditioned compressible solver with fast agglomerated multigrid acceleration and adaptation techniques.
FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ allows users to freely develop and
exchange physical models in CFD, with a new open approach to CFD.
Complex programming tasks are avoided through the usage of an easy
FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ allows users to develop, improve and customize physical and numerical models as for instance:
- Transport equations (convection-diffusion-source)
- Steady or unsteady source terms (heat, force, mass)
- Diffusion coefficients
- Algebraic relations
- Initial and boundary conditions
- Turbulence models, combustion models, radiation models
- Atmospheric boundary layer models
- Actuator disk simulations
- Soot modeling
FINE™/Open with OpenLabs™ covers a large range of applications, such as aircrafts (including appendages), turbomachinery (cooled turbine blades and disk), automotive aerodynamics, environmental flows, etc.