Exposure X is the creative photo editor that handles every step of your workflow. From card transfer to organization to editing, Exposure simplifies routine tasks and delivers a rich set of tools for developing beautiful photos.Exposure has been helping photographers develop beautiful styles for the past 10 years. Now see how Exposure X also handles the practical side of a professional workflow.
Exposure’s carefully researched library of styles gives your photos a human touch. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to evoke emotion. Explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop your own style.
Exposure streamlines photo management by eliminating burdensome chores. You don’t need to import photos into Exposure, so browsing is fast and easy. There are no user interface modules, which lets you edit and organize photos at the same time.
Exposure’s flexible features handle any photography workflow. Use it as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. As a standalone app, Exposure X helps you quickly edit RAW photos non-destructively.
What’s New in Alien Skin Exposure X
- File and Folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
- Flags/Stars/Colors for organization and culling
- Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
- Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
- Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
- Greatly increased RAW camera support
- Non-destructive Editing
- No need to import images
- Easy moving of images between computers or external storage
- Easy backup
- Cloud syncing lets you easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
Copy from Card
- Copy from multiple cards at once
- Work on other things while copy happens in background
- Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
- Presets - New Petzval, Pinhole Camera, and Freelensing presets
- White balance eyedropper
- Temperature and tint controls
- Detail Panel – noise reduction and sharpening
- Touch up portraits
- Lighten or darken part of an image
- Make a preset affect a specific area
- Fast startup
- No need to import images before exploring folders
- Browsing images is very fast