FIE Swordplay is the first mobile game with real athletic rules
for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that is officially
supported by the FIE (http://fie.org). Learn real techniques — from
simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against
an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to fencing master.
Features of FIE Swordplay
- The world's first mobile game with real rules and techniques from athletic fencing
- Gorgeous 3D graphics, phenomenal animation, and real fencing physics
- Deep customization — fine-tune your weapons and equip your character with gear such as vests and masks
- Compelling PvE campaign: fight your way from novice athlete to Olympic champion
- Asynchronous PvP mode: duel your social network friends
- Incredibly simple, easy-to-use controls. Master several types of weapons quickly, then hone your skills
- Officially supported by the International Fencing Federation