Clean Space is a tool that you can use to tidy
up your computer and delete your traces by eliminating unnecessary
Upon initialization, Clean Space automatically performs a scan job on your computer. Its interface is clean and simple to follow. Clean Space can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
So, you can set the tool to automatically delete tracks and
garbage by following a set of predefined rules or you can enter
advanced cleaning mode and make your own changes.
You can check out the program title and disk size, along with the total number of files and registry keys. Clean Space can clear the autocomplete history in the Open/Save box, clear the clipboard and empty the Recycle Bin.
- Clean Space can clear Windows Paging File on Windows shutdown which guarantees removal of all private sensitive information which was in Windows RAM.
- In case of failure (when some file is used by hidden program during cleaning) Clean Space warns you and suggests solution.
- Clean Space closes windows and programs that should be closed to perform secure cleaning of your PC.
- Clean Space can be installed in a hidden mode and no other user on your PC can find it.
- Clean Space supports third party program profiles and you can select which one should be included in cleaning.
- You can review data collected under each area that Clean Space will remove. You can use White List function to keep some data if needed.
- Clean Space has separate checkbox for each area in any program supported.
- Clean Space clears visible tracks and garbage (for example, history) but plus - invisible, for example: date of recent program use which is stored in the registry for technical use, but can betray you.
- Reminder and cleaning in background mode. Clean Space contains many functions to remind you to clean your PC.
- Clean Space renames files to random digit names before removal to prevent any recovery of file names.
- Clean Space reminds you to clean PC when you close your browser.