MongoDB is one of the most important databases you can work with
these days. It's extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in
No matter if you're building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you're a data scientist - you'll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple - it's built on a philosophy that prioritizes performance and efficiency.
In this course, you'll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
- Understanding the Basics & CRUD Operations
- Schemas & Relations: How to Structure Documents
- Exploring The Shell & The Server
- Using the MongoDB Compass to Explore Data Visually
- Diving Into Create Operations
- Read Operations - A Closer Look
- Update Operations
- Understanding Delete Operations
- Working with Indexes
- Working with Geospatial Data
- Understanding the Aggregation Framework
- Working with Numeric Data
- MongoDB & Security
- Performance, Fault Tolerancy & Deployment
- From Shell to Driver
- Introducing Stitch