Become a Master in Image Processing with Python 3 and acquire
employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An
expert level image processing and computer vision professional can
earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Image Processing before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of scikit-image with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Scikit-image with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 80 lectures and more than 10.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing with Python 3!
This course will teach you Image Processing in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, and Scikit-learn installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
- Installation of Python 3 on a Windows Computer
- Python 3 on Raspberry Pi
- Basics of Python 3
- Python Package Index and pip
- Installing NumPy and Matplotlib
- Jupyter Notebook for Scientific Computing
- Introduction to NumPy
- Creating and visualizing NumPy Ndarrays
- Random Sampling
- Ndarray Manipulation Routines
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions in NumPy
- NumPy and Matplotlib for Image Processing
- scikit-image installation on Windows and Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with scikit-image
- Transformations, Thresholding, and Histogram Equalization
- Filters in scikit-image
- Morphology and Image Restoration
- Noise and Noise Reduction
- Feature Detection
- Advanced Operations on Image
- Downloadable Contents