Aspire provides a powerful but easy to use software solution for 2D design, 3D relief modeling and both 2D and 3D toolpath generation for cutting parts on a CNC Router. This combination lets you create everything from simple cutout parts to complex decorative carvings with your CNC machine.
Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric's VCarve Pro
software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for
production design and routing. In addition, Aspire also has tools
to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital
artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate
toolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- 3D Textures from image files
- Import 3D files - STL, DXF, OBJ, VRML, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 100+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $3500
- Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials and a 340+ page Reference Manual
- All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snap Grid and rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage minimizing waste
- Import / export of DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped Rotary axis machining
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
- Pocketing toolpaths with ramp options
- Drilling with peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable, shaped Form Cutters
- Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smaller machines
- Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
- High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verification and customer approval