Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make
thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video
files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for
network video sharing support.
The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot was taken!
VTX picture files are required to be generated.
Here are some key features of "Video Thumbnails
- Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
- Supports of practically any video file formats.
- 4 rendering engines, 2 of them use built-in (embedded) codecs.
- Lightspeed fast Ultimate engine does not require any codecs from your side.
- 30 Special matrices. Special matrix is a matrix where large and small frames are mixed.
- "Construction set" feature allows you to arrange big/small/empty tiles in any way.
- "Timeline Flow" contol. You can choose between "Row by Row", "Column by Column" and even "Shuffle times" options.
- You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
- The VIEWER allows you to start related video-file right from thumbnail sheet.
- Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot was taken!
- You can use VTM right from Videonizer to create Screenlists in a batch.
- Momentary rendering (preview) for your settings right in the Options window! Maximum freedom for your creativity.
- You can import/export VTM Options (*.vtm). Double click on Options file in your file manager to open VTM with the imported Options.
- You can create GIF animations.
- You can save tiles to separate files.
- You can combine several thumbnail sheets into a single picture "packs".
- You can choose your own image as a background.
- Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported). Make your own style.
- "Fit screen" option (auto adjustment of the shots to fit your screen resolution).
- Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges, tile outlines).
- Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
- "Stamp time in shots" option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
- Audio/Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
- Export of Audio/Video technical details to CSV, XML and VTT (WebVTT) file formats is supported.
- "Try to substitute black frames" option.
- "Custom comment" option.
- 7 interface languages (English, German, French, Slavic, Turkish).
- Command Line Interface support.
- Hot keys, hints in tooltips.