CapdetWorks uses a unit costing approach which features an extensive costing database. Our unit costs are carefully researched based on discussions with manufacturers, suppliers, and consultants.
Access and adjust various construction-related unit cost estimates and other costing parameters.
- Unit Costs: building, excavation, wall concrete, slab concrete, crane rental, canopy roof, hand rail
- Labor Rates: construction, operator, administration, laboratory
- Chemical Costs: hydrated lime, aluminum sulphate, ferric chloride, polymer, citric acid, sodium chloride
- Chemical Costs: hydrated lime, aluminum sulphate, ferric chloride, polymer, citric acid, sodium hypochlorite
- Region Specific: electricity, land costs
- Financial: interest rate, construction period, operating life of plant
- Other: engineering design fee, miscellaneous, administration/legal, inspection, contingency, technical, profit and overhead
- Cost Indices
Various equipment-related cost indices available to adjust costs to the present.
- Equipment Costs
Access a comprehensive database of costing information for all types of treatment equipment. Users can adjust the equipment costs and the index.
Access a detailed cost breakdown, design information, and estimated water quality for the given layout.
- Cost Breakdown: Construction, Operational, Maintenance, Material, Chemical, Energy, Amortization
- Design Information: Physical Dimensions, Operating Conditions, Detailed Estimated Cost Breakdown
- Wastewater Quality: Flows, Temperature, pH, Contaminant Concentrations
Create and compare a cost analysis of various plant layouts. Access the Cost Analysis information for all layouts and use bar charts for a simple visual comparison tool.