Simulis Thermodynamics is a calculation server for thermophysical properties and phase equilibria calculations on pure components and mixtures. It is available as a Microsoft Excel® add-in, a toolbox in MATLAB® or as a software component which can be easily plugged in any other application requiring reliable and accurate thermophysical properties.
- Reliable and accurate thermophysical properties;
- Extensive set of services (flash, data regression, phase envelopes, etc.);
- Powerful pure-compound physical properties prediction tool;
- Automatic splitting of user added molecules into appropriate functional groups for the predictive models (various UNIFAC, PSRK ...);
- Easy plug in common 32- and 64-bit applications (Microsoft Excel®, MATLAB®, etc.);
- Flexible and CAPE-OPEN compliant solution.
Simulis Thermodynamics provides engineers and software developers with an accurate and reliable thermophysical properties calculation server. These calculations can be integrated in any package intended for wider fields of application (equipment sizing, system modeling, etc) in order to ensure the consistency and reliability the data used and of the results.
Simulis Thermodynamics is designed to:
- Provide access to over 300 functions, in particular for calculation of any type of transport properties (specific heat, viscosity,...), of thermodynamic properties (enthalpy, compressibility factor ...) or of phase equilibria (VLE, LLE, VLLE, salt formation ...) on multi component mixtures
- Provide access to one of the richest thermodynamic models libraries available on the market (equation of state, activity coefficients ...)
- Provide access to a property database of more than 2300 pure components
- Enable the engineer to focus on their application and to work with thermophysical properties calculations that are reliable, and validated through intensive usage in industrial applications
In support of your thermodynamic expertise, Simulis Thermodynamics will enable you to:
- Use the best thermodynamic representation of your system.
- Perpetuate your expertise with easily created "Property Packages" that include all elements needed for further calculations (pure components properties, models, interaction coefficients ...)
- Distribute these "Property Packages" throughout your organization in order for them to be used in your usual, CAPE-OPEN compliant, software.