Mindjet MindManager transforms brainstorming ideas, strategic thinking, and business information into blueprints for action, enabling teams and organizations to work faster, smarter, and with greater coordination. It extends core mapping functionality with a host of simple tools - collaboration, distribution, administration - making it easy for business professionals to quickly deliver bottom-line benefits enterprise wide.
Using Mindjet MindManager you will be able
- Align organizational strategy and objectives by visually conveying information
in a single, centralized and coherent view.
- Empower people to accelerate business processes by enhancing strategic
thinking, facilitating quicker project planning and increasing team productivity.
- Engage and excite employees by engaging people in stimulating real-time
interactions during process planning.
- Bring better products and services to market faster by enforcing best practices and making existing plans, processes and ideas accessible.
- Stay ahead of the competition and foster innovation by increasing team
interactions during the early stages of strategic planning.
- Win new business faster and improve business relationships by quickly capturing relevant information and improving communication with clients.
Here are some key features of "Mindjet MindManager":
- Insert Attachments
- Attach multiple files to a topic for easy file management and map distribution.
- Microsoft Excel Linker
- Display Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and charts in MindManager maps.
- Power Select/Filter
- Quickly select or filter topics based on a combination of criteria to show only the important information that you need.
- Custom Properties
- Create custom map parts to capture information. Define topic properties to create a reusable information structure.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Display and synchronize Microsoft Outlook E-mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Folders in maps.
- Topic Alerts
- Topic Alerts synchronize with Microsoft Outlook Calendar enabling you to stay current on topic due dates.
- Microsoft Project Integration
- Import from and export to Microsoft Project or MPX file format for integration with leading project management tools.
- Microsoft Visio Export
- Easily convert maps into process diagrams by seamlessly exporting to Microsoft Visio.
- PDF Export Publish maps to PDF format for platform-independent distribution.
- Review Mode
- Track, accept, and reject topic changes made by team members or co-workers.
- Multimap Workspace
- View thumbnails of linked maps for quick navigation. Search linked maps for key words and information.
- Data Interchange
- Customize maps by integrating Enterprise data sets, Web services, and RSS feeds.
- Macro Editor
- Create and edit add-in scripts to develop custom functionality.