Aegis is your ultimate solution for providing interactive and automated underground drill and blast design. The multi-faceted system allows users to rapidly compare different scenarios and generate ring layouts, charging plans and blast designs to paper or directly to compatible drill rigs using IREDES. It can even optimise the ring layout to achieve a desired fragmentation outcome and reduce costs. Other key features that make this the ultimate underground blasting design software is its ability to automatically lay out your entire stope in seconds, its incredible flexibility to easily adjust designs, a few rings or individual holes and charges, as well as its Drop Raise Editor that allows for slot raises to be designed, sequenced and inserted into the drilling plan. This among many other features and benefits makes AEGIS the indispensable tool for any underground blasting professional.
Here are some key features of "Datamine
- Fast and Repeatable:
Automated processes guided by user input parameters deliver consistent designs to site standards.
- Compare Scenarios:
Quickly generate different ring layouts and charging patterns to evaluate differences in cost, dilution and break..
- Analyse and Improve:
Aegis Analyzer provides a multitude of tools designed to improve blasting results and decrease costs.
- Integrated Solution:
Seamlessly connected data sources with Studio UG mine planning software and common engine for geological evaluation.
- Automatically layout your entire stope in seconds based on user-defined drilling and blasting parameters.
- Incredible flexibility allows users to easily adjust the entire stope, a few rings or individual holes and charges to suit their needs.
- Drill rig, rock type, explosives and mine information are stored in a database for a complete historical record and easy reporting.
- Drop raise editor allows for slot raises to be designed and sequenced and then inserted into the drilling plan.
- Fully customizable printable drilling and charging reports and layouts.
- Electronic data transfer to compatible drill rigs using the IREDES protocol.
- Calibrate and estimate excavation break limits using Klein, Holmberg-Persson or Liu-Katsabanis blast energy algorithms.