RubyMine is developed as an accessible Ruby and Rails IDE with the full stack of essential developer tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
RubyMine is an Integrated Development Environment that provides
a comprehensive Ruby code editor. The IDE is aware of dynamic
language specifics and delivers smart coding assistance,
intelligent code refactoring and code analysis capabilities.
Furthermore, RubyMine allows you to easily configure projects and manage Ruby Gems.
Here are some key features of "RubyMine":
- On-the-fly code analysis throughout the project tree with type inference and quick-fixes
- Rails Models Diagram, Rails Project View and other specialized project/file views for faster overview & navigation
- RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit coding assistance and GUI-based test runner
- Cutting-edge Ruby development stack support: Bundler, RVM, etc.
- Zen coding snippets for productive HTML/CSS authoring
- Ruby Debugger: Ruby/Rails applications and tests debugging in a easy-to-use interface even in Windows
- Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and CVS integration with a unified UI
- Diff, merge, history views and changelists for every supported VCS
- Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, plus Vi/Vim emulation plugin