Learn how to build and manage Oracle 12c RAC databases
(including releases 12.1 and 12.2) of types: administrator-managed,
policy-managed, CDB and RAC One node.
Not only the course will demonstrate the concepts for you, you will also gain practical experience on implementing the them.
Describe Oracle RAC database architecture
- Oracle RAC Fundamentals
- Installing and Creating Oracle RAC database
- Administering Oracle RAC database
- Monitoring and Tuning Oracle RAC Database
- Enabling Oracle RAC High Availability Features
- Applying Patches and Upgrading RAC
- Managing Oracle RAC One Node
- Oracle Multitenant Architecture and RAC
- Managing Policy-managed databases
- Oracle RAC Flex Cluster