Remote Computer Manager is a useful network utility which allows users such as administrators to manage network PCs, view the IP configurations and perform various remote actions such as reboot, log off or shutdown.
Remote Computer Manager can also get the list of remote
processes, remote netstat, remote screenshot and other details for
each PC. Remote operations can be executed automatically according
with defined schedule, so you can organize fully automatic computer
management for your company.
Here are some key features of "Remote Computer Manager":
- Remote service manager.
- Remote registry manager.
- Remote event log viewer.
- Remote terminate process.
- Remote Wake on LAN over IPv4.
- Remote Wake on LAN over IPv6.
- Remote wake up with magic packet over IPv4.
- Remote wake up with magic packet over IPv6.
- Remote sleep and hibernate.
- Remote logon and logoff.