EDraw Max is a vector-based diagramming application with rich examples and templates. Easy to create flow charts, organizational charts, business process, UML diagrams, work flows, program structures, network diagrams, chart and graphics, mind map, directional maps and database diagrams.
With pre-drawn libraries and more than 2000 vector symbols,
drawing couldn't be easier! EDraw Max includes all the libraries
and examples of EDraw product line.
EDraw Max is a new, rapid and powerful graphic design software, novel, small and exquisite, who works in the following fields:
- Flow Charts
- Organizational Charts
- Work Flows
- UML Diagrams
- Network Diagrams
- Business Process
- Charts & Graphics
- Directional Map
- Database Diagrams etc.
Here are some key features of "EDraw Max":
- EDraw is a vector-based diagramming software, which creates flowcharts, organizational chart and network rapidly.
- Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagrams, work flows, software diagrams, UML diagrams, maps and network diagrams.
- Powerful and easy-to-use drawing tools and many pre-drawn library objects, drawing does not need to start anew. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the toolbar and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
- What You See Is What You Get. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported. No artistic skill is required. Automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great.
- Lots of shape templates. Offer more than 2000 shapes in common use, diagram drawing does not need to start anew.
- Gallery support. Offer the template storehouse to collect, manage various kinds of works of excellence.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
- Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of EDraw diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.