Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it's providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
- Powerful Tile Interface: Farrago's tile grid lets you lay out
your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your
fingertips and work the way you want.
- Customize With the Inspector: Use the inspector to tailor each sound's settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
- Organize With Sets: Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
- Sound Sets: Farrago's default sound set is useful, but you can create your own sets based on show, mood, or anything else you like.
- A Thoughtful Interface: Farrago's tile-based layout provides an easily understood way to play your audio via the keyboard or mouse.
- Global Access via Hotkeys: With Farrago's user-definable Global Hotkey, you can pull the app forward, then use the in-app shortcuts to instantly trigger your desired audio.
What's New Farrago 1.2.2
- Playback has been improved, with seeking in the Inspector area now working with no glitches.
- A crashing bug which could be caused by simulated hot key presses, as produced by devices like the Stream Deck, has now been fixed.
- The UI will now immediately update when a MIDI device connects or disconnects.
- VoiceOver has been updated to work around a change Apple made on MacOS 10.14. Menu items will again properly reflect the most recent action taken.