This course teaches you how to build beautiful iOS 12 apps using
the latest in Swift 4.2. This course is designed to be super
accessible to beginners, so don’t worry if you don’t have any
The course includes tons of engaging video tutorials and builds your programming know-how through project based learning. Build real iOS apps to build your portfolio, worthy of submission to the App Store.
All content is brand new with no reused material from iOS 10 or iOS 11 courses. All recorded on the latest version of Xcode 10. We cover Apple's updated ARKit 2 for building Augmented Reality apps as well as Core ML 2 & Create ML for creating apps that think with Machine Learning. You'll generate your own machine learning models that use Artificial Intelligence to recognize objects and faces in images and tone of voice in comments. You'll also be building 3D augmented reality apps that bring outer space into your living room and let you measure objects without any tools!
- Intro to Swift 4
- Xcode and AutoLayout
- Intro to Swift 4 Continued
- AutoLayout & Swift In Practice
- Intermediate Swift
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- GoodEatins: TableView and CollectionViews
- StarTrivia: Web requests and APIs
- Artable: eCommerce app with Firebase and Stripe
- Firebase: Behind the scenes. Real live coding.
- ARKit Introduction
- ARKit Continued: Intergalactic Fun
- ARKit Continued: ARRulez
- ARKit Continued: Image Tracking
- Moving Pictures
- Core ML 2: Object Recognition
- Core ML 2: Text Sentiment Analysis
- App Store Submission
- Bonus Lessons