Learn Python coding with RESTful API's using the Flask
framework. Understand how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor
So you know a bit of Python and want to learn about RESTful API's and other cool technologies like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to name just a few?
Or maybe you just want to add web development Python skills to your resume.
Whatever the reason is, you have landed on the right page if you have an interest in taking your Python skills to the next level.
Why use Python for web development?
Coding in Python is simple, and a student with no prior knowledge can easily understand a line of code and its use - this means with only the basics, you can comfortably write a complete program.
Python has a great number of frameworks and tools to get you up and going fast with web development.
It's a great match - a powerful language with a great range of tools that you can put to use quickly.
- Understanding the Basics of the Python Flask Framework and its Workflow
- Understanding and Implementing a Simple REST API
- Project: Database as a Service Restful API
- Project: Building a Restful API for Similarity Check using Natural Language Proc
- Project: Building an Image Recognition Restful API using Tensorflow and Deeplear
- Project: Building a Restful API to handle Bank Transactions
- Deploying Restful API into AWS EC2 Instance
- Bonus Material