IP Scanner scans your local area network to
determine the identity of all machines and Internet devices on the
LAN. IP Scanner ProPowerful results, yet easy and intuitive to use.
Runs on OS X 10.5 Leopard and above. IP Scanner is designed to
allow you to customize your scan results; once a device has been
identified, you may assign it a custom icon and name to more easily
recognize it at a glance.
If, when you launch the app, your browser is redirected to a German youtube clip, it means you are using a pirated serial number! The app will still work, but consider buying a license at some point!
IP Scanner Key Features:
- Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address or Last Seen
- Get an overview of the current network or view changes over time in the ‘cumulative mode’
- Highly configurable display – don’t need to see the MAC address column…don’t display it! Text too small…make it larger!
- Double-click a device to obtain more information and to customize its appearance; assign custom icons based on MAC address or IP number
- Add devices you know to a whitelist to better highlight new/unknown ones
- Right-click a device to initiate Ping or port scans
- Local network segments are scanned automatically; custom ranges may be added manually