With ArtRage you can paint with oils and
watercolors, sketch with pencils, spray stickers over your canvas,
and much more. In addition, the software includes stencils and
rulers that you can use for designing exact shapes or smooth curves
Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers and Layer Groups, Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format, plugin Filter suport and more.
Best of all, ArtRage doesn't force you to learn complex tool settings, it lets you get right down to painting with tools you already know how to use.
Here are some key features of "ArtRage":
- Oil Brush, Pencils, Chalks, Felt Pen, Palette Knife, and other tools.
- Unlimited Layers and Layer Groups, with Layer Blend Modes.
- Tracing Images and Reference Images for assistance while painting.
- Stencils for masking and freehand line and curve construction.
- Additional tool features such as wet blenders and feathered selection.
- Inbuilt Color Adjustment and Blur, with support for Photoshop Filters.
- Unfixed post-editable sticker spray, and custom sticker sheet creation.
- Real Color Blending.
- Tint/Tone color pickers and quick acess popup color pickers.