Using a website has become part of everyday life in both work
and play. Many of us spend hours a day scouring the web or filling
out tedious forms online for work!
Throughout the course, I take you through all the undocumented processes, enabling you to locate and interact with any element on a webpage using a variety of strategies, from basic text & attribute searches to Advanced strategies such as XPath, CSS Selectors, and Regular Expression (RegEx) functionalities.
You’ll learn how to fill out web forms dynamically, navigate web pages intuitively, and extract and manipulate data to increase efficiency.
- Introduction - Getting Started & Setup
- Selenium Basics
- Advanced Find With XPath
- Working With Multiple Elements At Once
- Element Properties, Methods and Useful Information
- Built In Comparison Operators
- Mouse and Keyboard Actions
- Timeouts and Waits
- Browser Window Control, Navigation and Focus
- Image and Clipboard Manipulation
- Working With Tables
- Selecting Options from Dropdowns and Listboxes
- BONUS - Extra Troubleshooting Tips