Pumpsim™ is a powerful steady state and dynamic (time-based) modelling tool for incompressible fluid, gas and compressed airflow prediction through pipes, pumps and compressors.
Pumpsim Premium Features:
- Predict flows and pressures – steady state modelling shows estimated flows and pressures.
- Model and design – performance and characteristics of different fluids and slurries.
- Find shortfalls – in water delivery or extraction through undersized or poorly designed systems.
- Estimate pump size and performance – predict performance and suitability of different pumps.
- Interactive 3D User Interface – High speed 3D display and navigation in real world scale.
- Animated flows and pumps – Visualise flows moving at real-time speed through models.
- Graphics Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of Pumpsim™ networks. Overlay complex 3D cad designs for further visualization aids.
- Up to 10,000 network pipes – build large-scale models as part of the design phase or to replicate your existing networks.
- Model complete system performance at different times with different demands.
- Predict energy and electricity use profile over days or weeks.
- Ensure compressors and receivers are correctly sizes for peak demands.
- Highlight system demand shortfalls at different times.
- Implement and test simple or complex rules to change systems in response to events (stop / start machines, compressors, open / close valves at different pressure etc)
- Run different fluids and gases simultaneously in the same model.