Defining the cutting edge of 3D metrology, the
PolyWorks software suite maximizes productivity,
quality, and profitability when integrating 3D measurement
technologies into an industrial manufacturing process. From part
and tool design and prototyping down to final inspection of
assembled products, PolyWorks offers advanced solutions to cover
the complete product development cycle.
Interfacing directly with major brands and technologies of single-point and point cloud 3D measurement devices through plug-in extension modules, this universal platform also supports a wide array of native point cloud and polygonal model file formats. With its fully customizable user interface and powerful, user-friendly macro programming language, PolyWorks offers the most adaptable software solution on the 3D metrology market. This flexibility allows our customers to successfully develop and deploy automatic inspection processes or guided operator-driven workflows for effective shop floor operations.
Here are some key features of "PolyWorks":
- Define a measurement plan without being physically connected to a specific measurement device;
- Specify geometry controls on measurement objects and prepare inspection reports;
- Connect to a non-contact or a contact-based portable metrology device, or to a CNC CMM controller (from Hexagon, Mitutoyo, Nikon, Pantec, Wenzel, and I++ servers), to play the measurement sequence;
- Review measured object geometry controls and reports, or multipiece inspection results through the built-in SPC functionality.
- Configure the order of measurement operations;
- Control device position moves;
- Trigger CMM-specific operations, such as moving the probe head to a specific location or changing the orientation of a measurement tool;
- Easily add guidance messages and images;
- Create conditional blocks of operations;
- Insert macro scripts, opening up unlimited process customization possibilities.
- Feature extraction groups for flexible part inspection
- Iterative measurement on trimmed and hemmed edges
- Laser tracker measurement properties within features
- CAD deviation display using texture-mapping technique